Thursday 5 April 2012

I'm Back with a New Blog! ^.^

Hey guys!
Yes you've guessed it... I'm Back!
   The reason i left is because:
(a) I had a serious downfall
(b) I was sick for a week and couldn't keep up with the news on Animal Jam
(c) I my laptop was de-fused and i had to wait 5 days until the mechanic fixed it
(d) I couldn't load up pages cuz' in the past I loaded them up without any data file on (there was no delete or restart button!) 


Yes all of these answers are the reasons I quit my blog ^.^'
But i hope you will forgive me and stay in touch with my new and improved one!
It will probably take a few weeks to get it back to my old blog form but i can assure you I will be done in 3-4 weeks!


It will take a while to make changes but I will assure you that there will be tones or surprizes at the end!


Hope you enjoy!
Genuinedeal 

No comments:

Post a Comment