Thursday 8 March 2012

I'm Famous!


Hey Jammers!
I'm soo happy! Well my blog is only new but... i'm pretty sure i can be on the same level as Jenifer Aniston! Look! 

Walk of Fame

And then this came out!
Newspaper Headline

I was asked for my autograph! on my coffee!
Cappuccino





Looks awesome doesn't it!?
Other news Lovelost was hacked! Hopefully the hacker will admit it! I am soo sorry for Lovelost shes the best of us and shouldn't be treated this way! We wish you luck Lovelost!


Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com



1 comment:

  1. Hey Genuinedeal,
    Saw your application on my blog for being author. And I gotta say, it was really interesting! I'm so close to picking you! But hey, it's only been two days, and I already have at least 15 applications. Thanks a lot for those nice comments about my drawings and blog too, they were very nice to hear that you love reading my blog! I love your blog too, you've earned another follower my friend! :)

    -Spino11

    ReplyDelete